Video: 5 motorcyclists opened indiscriminate fire in Sargodha
- 5 armed men harassed Muhammad Nazir Khan and his family members.
- They opened indiscriminate firing in which one brother of Nazir got killed.
- Eyewitnesses are constantly getting death threats from the killers.
- The culprits are still at large and none of them have been taken into police custody till now.
- The incident happened in Sahiwal tehsil of Sargodha on June 18, 2019.
This is the video showing injured persons lying on the carts and most of them received injuries in the legs. This incident happened in the Kakrani Bashar area of the Sargodha district. The armed men first harassed the unarmed people and later opened fire.
The culprits attacked in the Sahiwal area of Sargodha and opened indiscriminate firing. One of the brothers of Muhammad Nazir Khan died on the spot due to firing while the other brother got seriously injured. He’s survived but one of his limbs has been removed.
The father of Nazir got bullet shots in both the legs and is getting treatment in Civil Hospital Sargodha. None of the suspects have been arrested till now.
Nazar Muhammad and Khizar Hayat are the eyewitnesses of the bloodbath. They rushed on the spot after listening to the noises that emerged from the scene. Eyewitnesses of the incident are constantly being harassed and I am also receiving death threats from the culprits. The killers are still at large despite laughing First Information Report in the Darkhan Wala Police Station of tensile Sahiwal.
There was no rivalry with the culprits still they attacked on June 18 on the Dera, Muhammad Nazir said. Five motorcyclists arrived on the Dera and opened fire on the residents according to the FIR. No adequate action has been taken in this regard. Nazir Khan has requested Prime Minister Imran Khan to take immediate action. A copy of the FIR is attached herewith.