[APPLY HERE]: PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme For Students Phase 3
Here is how you can apply!
Under Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme, the Higher Education Commission has invited applications from the students having an ambulatory disability and are enrolled with the Public Sector Universities and Affiliated Colleges during the year 2021-22.
The wheelchairs will be distributed among students with physical and permanent ambulatory disabilities that necessitate the use of a wheelchair.
People who cannot cross barriers or footpaths because of paralysis, have nonfunctional legs, or have either one or both legs missing are eligible to apply.
- Students with physical and permanent ambulatory disability to such a degree that they are unable to move from place to place without the help of a wheelchair
- People who are not able to cross curbs because of paralysis or loss of function of legs.
- Students who have one or both legs missing
- Applicants must be registered for the academic session 2021-22 in HEC Recognized Public Sector Universities and Affiliated Colleges of all Provinces, AJ&K and Gilgit Baltistan in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MS/ MPhil, and Ph.D. programs.
- Applicants must have a valid special person/ambulatory disability certificate from the relevant Competent Authority/ Government Institutions.
- Aspirants must not have received Electric Wheelchairs in Phase 1&2.
How to apply:
The applicants must submit their online application forms on eportal.hec.gov.pk/wheelchair by the 15th November 2021.
What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.