Apply Here: Here is how you can apply for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020
The biggest-ever employment program in the history of Punjab will help the educated and skilled youth to start a new and old functional business.
The Chief Minister of Punjab, Usman Buzdar, launched the Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 on Thursday under which loans up to PKR 10 million will be given to increase employment in the province.
Individuals between the ages of 20 to 50 can apply for the loans by signing up using their National ID cards on the following website: rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk/
The program’s application fee is PKR 2000 (non-refundable) and must be submitted once the application has been submitted.
The Punjab Rozgar Scheme will provide total loans of PKR 30 billion to provide funded credit facilities to the micro, small, and medium (MSMEs) startups and existing businesses in association with commercial Banks. The loans will range from PKR 100,000 to PKR 10 million.
— Reforming Punjab (@ReformingPunjab) September 30, 2020
Who can apply?
- University/college graduates with entrepreneurial skills
- Diploma/certificate holder from TVET having technical/vocational training.
- Artisans and skilled workers
- Existing businesses (However, preference will be given to existing businesses in the wake of the current COVID-19 pandemic)
- Micro and other companies can apply for a loan to adopt resource-efficient and cleaner production technologies or any green/environment-friendly intervention to improve their operations’ environmental performance.
The following eligibility criteria will be adhered to process the loans under the Punjab Rozgar Scheme:
- Age: 20 to 50 years
- Gender: Male / Female / Transgender
- Resident: Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Business Type: Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new businesses
- Having a viable business plan
- For existing businesses
- Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19 please keep consistent format
- Having Valid CNIC
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government
For Terms and Conditions of the program, click the following link: rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk/Terms & Conditions
What are your thoughts about this? Share in the comment section below.