Bollywood actresses and their charges per film [SEE CHARGES]
Recently, an Indian trade analyst Himesh Mankad compiled a list of the amount Bollywood actresses charge for a feature film.
The Bollywood entertainment industry is packed with multiple influential personalities. These actors and actresses earn big by working in movies and dramas, attending talk shows, making public appearances, and doing shoots. Recently, an Indian trade analyst Himesh Mankad compiled a list of the amount Bollywood actresses charge for a feature film.
Here are the findings of Mankad’s report:
- Most of the actresses in Bollywood have adopted an upfront fees model, and Shraddha Kapoor is no different. The actress charged Rs 7 crore to be a part of Luv Ranjan’s next movie with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Deepika Padukone charged rupees 15 crores to be a part of both Pathan and Gehraiyaan (the money was increased from Rs 12 to 15 crore after the producers opted for an OTT release).
- Kriti Sanon bagged Ganapath for a sum of Rs 4 crore, with Kiara Advani getting on the Raj Mehta directed Jug Jugg Jeeyo for Rs 2.50 crore.
- Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor have spent 17 and 21 years respectively in the industry and surpassed many greats. Their demand in the market is a testimony of their reach in the audience. Katrina Kaif received near about Rs 12 crore for Jee Le Zara, whereas Kareena Kapoor came on board director Sujoy Ghosh’s yet-untitled thriller for a sum of Rs 12 crore.
- Ananya Panday, on the other hand, is in the vicinity of Rs 1.50 crore.
- Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma have slowed down on their work front in Bollywood. However, they charged big bucks for the last film they signed. Priyanka Chopra got approximately Rs 10 crore for Jee Le Zara, whereas Priyanka signed Sky Is Pink for Rs 8 crore. Bush’s, on the other hand, received Rs 8 crore for her soon-to-release Netflix original.
- Kangana Ranaut’s acting fees range from Rs 8 to 9 crore.
- Alia Bhatt charges rupees in 12-15 crores per film. However, the actress decided to cut her fees short to be a part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s epic, Gangubai, and Karan Johar’s directorial, Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani.
- Taapsee Pannu received Rs 5 crore for Loop Lapeta.
- Vidya Balan has been a constant at Rs 4 crore for all her films over the last few years.
- Jacqueline Fernandez and Disha Patani are stable at Rs 2.50 and 2.00 crore per film.
- Janhvi Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan are twinning even here at a market value of Rs 2 crore each.
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.