- //blog.siasat.pk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/lin4.jpg” alt=”” width=”800″ height=”480″ />
- Sain and Lin were working on a CPEC project in #ff6600;”>Battagram district since past six months when they decided to tie the knot. The couple flew to China to hold their traditional wedding sermons. After returning back to Pakistan, they decided to hold their wedding reception again, but this type in typical Pakistani way.
- //blog.siasat.pk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/lin3.jpg” alt=”” width=”800″ height=”480″ />
- The reception was held in Kuza Banda, as reported by Dawn News. Lin looked absolutely stunning in traditional red Lehenga with heavy jewelry. She also applied #3366ff;”>mehndi on her hands which symbolize a Pakistani way of celebrating a happy occasion. The groom was seen acing a white Sherwnai with Qulla. Not just that, other Chinese friends of the couple were also wearing Shalwar Kameez to give an appropriate look to the entire occasion.
- //blog.siasat.pk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/lin.jpg” alt=”” width=”800″ height=”480″ />
- Sain, while talking to //www.dawn.com/news/1370340″>Dawn News, thanked his friends in Kuza Banda for giving him the idea of having a Pakhtun styled traditional wedding. He also showed gratitude to them for arranging the entire ceremony.
- //blog.siasat.pk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/lin2.jpg” alt=”” width=”800″ height=”480″ />
- #339966;”>What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section below.