Couple suffocated to death as they leave their gas heater on

The room was filled with gas after a low gas pressure extinguished the fire in the heater.

Every year, hundreds of people die due to gas leakage during the winter season across the country. In such an instance, a couple lost their lives after they forgot to switch off the gas heater in their room in Char Chak, Rasala.

The room was filled with gas after a low gas pressure extinguished the fire in the heater. The couple was declared dead when they were taken to a local hospital.

The victims were identified as Rustum Masih and his wife Raishma. Their relatives also confirmed that the two had left their gas heater switched on before going to bed.

The dead bodies were handed over to the relatives by the police after completing the necessary procedure.

Share your thoughts with us in the comments bar below.


Featured Content⭐

>