List of authentic Pakistani labs from where international travelers can obtain their mandatory COVID-19 test reports
Covid-19 has made it mandatory for passengers to produce a negative screening report before they board an international flight. Most countries do not even let passengers near the plane before negative reports are confirmed.
To facilitate passengers in fulfilling this mandate, Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has joined hands with many authorized laboratories. These labs will test each PIA passenger before they board for their international destinations.
The list of authorized laboratories for different destinations is as follows:
- Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust and Aga Khan laboratories for travel to Dubai and Sharjah
- Excel Lab, Shifa Lab, and Advanced Lab for travel to Abu Dhabi
- Excel Lab, Aga Khan Lab, and Dr. Essa Laboratory & Diagnostic Centre for travel to Doha
- Gerry’s Lab and Shaukat Khanum Lab for travel to Kuwait
- Advanced Lab, Children Hospital, Shifa International Hospital, or Maroof International Hospital for travel to China
- Excel Lab, Aga Khan Lab, Dr. Essa Laboratory, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust, and Shifa Labs for travel to Saudi Arabia and Canada
International passengers must obtain a PCR screening test report from the laboratory that coincides with their travel destination to board a flight.
You can visit the PIA travel advisory web page for more details on accepted Covid-19 lab reports for travel to different destinations.
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.