Fully-funded HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 now accepting applications
The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project aims to promote programs that promote financial inclusion and gender equality.
HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 applications are now open for all Pakistani students pursuing higher education. The Fully Funded Scholarship is available for all students who don’t have the resources to study further.
The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project aims to promote programs that promote financial inclusion and gender equality. This program seeks to provide opportunities for a large number of young people to enter the higher education system and to ensure that all students receive an equal education.
The Pakistani Government provides 50,000 scholarships with an annual budget of $6 billion under the Ehsaas scholarship program. Because the project aims to support women’s education, 50 percent of the project bursaries are for female students.
The HEC Scholarship program covers the following costs:
- University tuition is based on actual Mandatory Academic fees
- Non-academic expenses such as hostel fees, travel expenses, employment bills, etc.
- Annual fee of Rs. 40,000
Subjects/Fields offered under the Scholarship
All the subjects offered by the Pakistani universities for Bachelors are considered under this scholarship:
- Medical Fields
- Engineering programs
Universities associated with the Scholarship
Click here to access the list of universities associated with the scholarship program.
Scholarship Application Requirements
- Newly admitted students at the well-known HEC public sector university in the Fall 2021 session.
- Students who meet the requirements of the Project and provide factual information are eligible to participate.
- Admission is provided only based on eligibility.
- The term “merit” means a student who meets the requirements for admission to the institution they wish to study in.
- HEC has accepted degree programs.
- The eligibility age for a bursary is the same as the maximum age for applying for admission to undergraduate programs at HEI, as defined by institutional regulations.
Scholarship Necessary Documents
- Copy of applicant CNIC/B Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/Guardian)
- Income slip/Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the father is an Employee on a daily salary/shop owner/private worker, attach a Receipt Certificate to a small amount of paper stamp of Rs. 50
- Copies of the applicable Bills of the past six months (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If required)
- In the case of house rent, attach the Copy of the Rent Agreement
- Copies of final receipt of Applicant and fellow children’s (If applicable)
- Copies of medical bills/costs-related documents (If applicable)
- Passport size photo of Applicant
- A picture of the house from the outside in front
Important Note: After applying online on the HEC portal, a hard copy of the application form and supporting documents is to be submitted to the Student Finance Office of your chosen admission university.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The deadline for submitting the online application form is the 30th of November 2021. Applicants need to make good use of the closing date for assistance in the event of a disruption.
How to Apply for HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022?
- All students must apply online at https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/ and submit an application form. Applications in “Saved” mode will be rejected.
- Applicants must send hard copies of the application form, as well as supporting documents to the university’s financial aid office within the stipulated time.
- All nominees who meet the eligibility criteria, based on the information provided in their applications, and provide all the information requested under the rules, such as proof of family income, assets, past academic record, age, etc., will be nominated from the University Oversight Committee.
- Any incomplete application form will in any way be rejected.
- Potential applicants will be interviewed and recommended for a scholarship by the University Institutions Award Committee.
- The University Finance Office will send out the Final Scholarship Letter.
- The bursary will not be transferred to another university, curriculum, or study session if offered.
- Scholarship fees will be extended for the next semester/year if the academic performance is good.
Story originally published in Scholarship Corners
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.