Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase II | Eligibility, how and where to apply
Here's all that you need to know!
Phase 2 of the Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship program has started and students can now apply for scholarships online for the new academic session 2020-21.
Online application forms are available at the official website of the Higher Education Commission (HEC). The candidates can apply through the online application portal at HEC’s website.
The students at the undergraduate level will have to submit a printout of the form, along with the needed documents to the ‘student financial aid office’ of the university they’re applying to for the scholarship.
Any form that is sent to HEC or BISP directly will not be accepted. The applicants need to clearly mention the name of the relevant university in the application form.
Students that fulfill the below-given criteria are eligible to apply for the program:
- New admissions
- Students studying degree programs that are allowed by the HEC
- Students who have secured admission on merit only.
- Students that lay in the age-limit set by the regulations of the university, the maximum age of eligibility for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for applying for admissions in undergraduate programs at institutes
Students will be ineligible to apply if:
- They have been recipients of any other scholarship or grant
- Registered in distant learning programs and affiliated colleges, both government and private sector
- Got enrolled on self-support or self-finance basis, or in evening programs along with higher fee structures
Deadline for submission
Students can submit their application forms till 30th October 2020.
Click this link if you want to download the application form:
For more information about the scholarship program, click:
What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.