[APPLY HERE] Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2021 Now Open!
It should be noted that the EMJMD management board may decide to award scholarships to more than 15 applicants from specific regions.
- The application deadline for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Scholarship Program is the 28th of February, 2021.
- Students from all nationalities can apply for this scholarship program.
- The management board will award EMJMD scholarships to a minimum of 15 applicants.
Pakistani Students can now apply to the Erasmus Mundus Joint Scholarship Program and enjoy a chance to study in Europe.
Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship program.
Selection of Students for the EMJMD Scholarship
Each year the EMJMD scholarships are awarded to a minimum of 15 applicants. Out of these 15 students, 3 European and 12 non-European applicants are approved for the scholarship.
It should be noted that the EMJMD management board may decide to award scholarships to more than 15 applicants from specific regions. However, the decision of the additional scholarships is uncertain and is based on the management’s will.
Benefits of the EMJMD Scholarship
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program covers the following costs:
- Students’ participation costs which include tuition fees, library and laboratory costs, full insurance coverage, and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the Master’s degree program
- Students’ travel and installation costs (7,000 euro)
- Students’ monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study program (1,000 euro/month)
Application Deadline for the EMJMD Scholarship
The application deadline for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Scholarship Program is the 28th of February, 2021.
Pakistani students can visit the official website of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in 2021 for more details about the program and application.
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.