Everything you need to know about the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJK nationals under Post-graduate Scholarship Program by Chulabhorn Graduate Institute for the academic year 2023.
About the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005 under the initiative of Professor Dr Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. CGI aims to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs for sustainable development.
Field of Study offered
The scholarships are offered for a Master’s Degree (18 years of education) in the following fields of study:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
- Under 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- (Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.)
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognised tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
The scholarship award will cover 6 weeks of refresher courses and is followed by a period of 2 years of Master’s Degree study, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
How to Apply?
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – Graduate scholarship Program’s application form and submit it together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
(1) Send via e-mail the scan file of the application form and all the supporting documents to:
Chulabhorn Royal Academy, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND Email: [email protected]
(2) After step (1) send all the original documents via postal services to the address as stated in (1).
CGI scholarship application form and medical history report can be found in the attachments.
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening
Applications for the CGI Post-graduate Scholarship Program are due on the 30th of September 2022.
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome by the CGI around January 2023.
Note: HEC is only the nominating agency for the subject scholarship program. Final awards will be made by CGI based on the academic merit, the potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.