[VIDEO] Face mask found inside McDonald’s chicken nuggets

A spokesperson of the fast-food chain spoke up about the matter and apologized for the poor customer experience.

2

In quite a shocking incident, a six-year-old girl choked on a piece of face mask found inside chicken nuggets from McDonald’s.

Laura Arber, the girl’s mother, said she found pieces of face masks in at least two of the 20 nuggets she bought for her children from the fast-food branch in Aldershot, Hampshire.

What actually happened:

According to details, Arber took three of her four children to McDonald’s to pick up her order. When they were eating the food there, she noticed her daughter was having difficulty eating. When she opened the nugget, she found pieces of a blue disposal face mask in it.

Arber said that when her little daughter started to choke, she put her finger down her throat and looped out a piece of face mask.

“I thought what on earth is this? I didn’t even think it could be the chicken nugget but looked over at the box and you could see this blue coming out of another nugget in a box of 20”, she said.

The mother said that the mask was cooked into the nugget, like a part of the food.

“You can see the seam and how solid it is in there”, she added.

She spoke to the manager and was then told that the nuggets weren’t cooked on site. However, she didn’t even receive an apology and the fast-food giant continued to serve nuggets.

“She could have died. It’s a split-second thing. And I am just thinking, we have just come out of a pandemic and there is a face mask in my child’s chicken nugget”, Arber said.

Laura said she had always held the company in ‘high esteem’ because of the way they helped her, but this experience had left her disappointed.

McDonald’s response:

A spokesperson of the fast-food chain spoke up about the matter and apologized for the poor customer experience.

“Food safety is of the utmost importance to us and we place great emphasis on quality control, following rigorous standards to avoid any imperfections”, the spokesperson said.

It was said that after the matter was brought to light, the staff apologized, offered a refund and asked the customer to return the item so they could further investigate the matter and isolate the product.

Watch the video here:

What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.


  • Featured Content⭐


    Most viewed in last 24 hours


    24 گھنٹوں کے دوران 🔥


    >