Good News: Fawad Chaudhary hints at launch of 5G services in Pakistan
Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhary announces that Pakistani users will soon be able to enjoy 5G.
- Fawad Chaudhary said Pakistanis will soon enjoy 5G services.
- Speaking about Huawei tech episode, he said the Chinese giant is working to introduce 5g in Pakistan.
- Minister said that with 5G, movies can be downloaded within seconds.
- Addressing an event in Lahore, he said 5g services will be introduced ‘sooner than you think’.
Another day, another good news for internet users and tech passionates. Quickly after almost ‘resolving’ the moonsighting issue, Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhary has hinted at the launch of 5G services in Pakistan.
Speaking at an event in Lahore, Minister said that people will be able to enjoy the perks and benefits of 5G technology ‘sooner than you think’. Commenting on the recent Android-Huawei episode, he said that it is a war of technology and 5G.
He added the good news is that Huawei will soon be launching them in Pakistan. Not only is it need of the hour, but it will also ease the daily lives and broaden the sphere of oppurtunities.
”Movie, that otherwise takes 1.5 hours to download, can be downloaded within 3.5 seconds with 5g” – Fawad Chaudhary said, speaking at the said event.
Fawad added that the launch of 5G will particularly benefit the youth, as with the improved speed, it is also the future.
Not just speed – 5g is more than that
With improved speed, 5g technology extends beyond that. With the speedy experience, here is what Pakistani users will be able to enjoy alongside:
- Greater speed (will enable you to download a movie in few seconds).
- Improved and increased capacity (1,000 times capacity of 4G).
- Stops Delays: Reduced Latency.
- It will provide high resolution and larger bandwidth.
- It will make it possible to gather networks on one platform.
- Also enables lower battery consumption.
- It will make it possible for simultaneous connections to work together.
- It will provide uninterrupted and consistent connectivity.
- It will allow you to access parallel multiple services.
- Remote place access grant.
- Help to detect natural disasters.
5G will enhance the capacity of the existing 4G network. It is expected to increase data rates beyond 1gb per second and to also promise higher broadband density to the
It will enable low latency and battery consumption while increasing the battery life for up to 10 years. It will also reduce network energy usage by 90 per cent. Several computers will be able to access simultaneous connections at a very high rate. Spectral efficiency will also be increased in the 5G network.
What are your thoughts on this? Share with us in the comments bar below.