HEC announces the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2023-24 | DETAILS
The Stipend Hungaricum Scholarship Program was initiated by the Hungaricum government.
Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced yet another scholarship program. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2023-24 is for Pakistani and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) nationals.
The Stipend Hungaricum Scholarship Program was initiated by the Hungaricum government. This was done to help international students get degrees of bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate in some of the leading university’s of the country.
Below is all the information you need to know about the above mentioned scholarship program:
Categories of scholarships
The scholarships are being offered in the following categories:
- Bachelor’s degree – after 12 educational years
- One-tier Master’s degree – same as the above
- Master’s degree – after 16 educational years
- PhD degree – after 17-18 educational years
Here’s how to apply for the scholarship program:
- Applicants are required to apply through the Stipendium Hungaricum portal along with the HEC portal
- Applicants should carefully review the application guidelines before submitting their applications
- The portals are unavailable as of now. However, the interested candidates, who meet the eligibility criteria (mentioned below) are advised to keep visiting the portals
What is the deadline of application?
The deadline to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum’s Scholarship Program is 16th of January, 2023.
What documents are required?
While applying for the program, the applicants MUST attach the following documents:
- The online application form
- A language proficiency proof along with school certificates, the translations in the language of the degree you have selected or in the Hungarican language, as well as the transcripts
- A medical certificate (details mentioned in the eligibility criteria section below)
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- Motivation letter
- An acceptance statement for the application in Tempus Public Hungary online system
You can apply here.
What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.