Here is how you can check your assets information online
Here is your detailed guide on how to check your assets information online on the newly launched FBR and NADRA web portals.
- You can check your assets information online on the newly launched web portals.
- The government launched two web-portals, containing information about the assets of around 53 million people on Friday.
- It will allow the citizens to easily access their data present in the government’s records and make corrections if needed.
The government has launched two web portals on Friday to ease things up for the people and give them access to their assets information. The key motive is to facilitate the citizens so that they can know about the data available with the government departments and can correct in case of any discrepancies.
You can access your asset information online on these portals if you meet the following requirements:
• Are Pakistani National and hold a valid CNIC/NICOP.
• Hold a PTA registered Mobile number (for citizen residing in Pakistan only).
• Have an Email Address (for citizen residing outside Pakistan).
• Have made payment of 500 PKR either through e-sahulat or Credit/Debit Card.
• Are above or 18 years of age. (Source: FBR)
If you meet the mentioned criteria, then click on the following links:
How to log in:
Both portals, one created by FBR ( Federal Board of Revenue) and the other by NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority, Pakistan) are legitimate. You will first have to create an account by replying to system generated questions and providing the necessary information.
NADRA’s portal can be accessed by paying a fee of Rs 500. However, to access the portal created by FBR, one has to send a text message with their CNIC Number to 9966. After the message, a system based code would be generated which can be then used to access the information.
What are your views on this? Share with us in the comments bar below.