Here’s how Pak-Turkey dual nationality plan will make it easier for you to gain nationality, work and buy property there
This is a benchmark deal between both countries as Pakistan and Turkey are rapidly moving towards better relations.
Pakistan and Turkey are all set to launch the “Dual Nationality Plan” for their citizens. This step will make it easier for citizens of both countries to live, work, and buy property in the other country.
This is a benchmark deal between both countries as Pakistan and Turkey are rapidly moving towards better relations under the leadership of Prime Minister Imran Khan and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
Benefits from the deal
- Citizens of both countries will be able to get the nationality of other country with ease
- Citizens can also work and buy property in the other country
- Citizens can travel between the countries with relative ease
- Bilateral relations, particularly military cooperation between the two countries will be improved
- Up-gradation of equipment and joint training sessions for law enforcement agencies
What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.