Honda Increases Its Bike Prices By Up To Rs. 15,000
Buying a new bike is gradually getting out of the reach of common man as the companies keep increasing their prices. In another price hike, Honda has once again increased its prices by up to Rs. 15,000.
The new prices will come into effect from tomorrow, July 1st 2022. Following are the new prices of the Honda bikes.
- The price of Honda CD 70 has been increased by Rs. 5,000, taking its news price to Rs. 111,500. Previously, it costed Rs. 106,500.
- Honda CD 70 Dream has been made Rs. 6,000 more expensive. It now costs Rs. 119,500. Its old rate was Rs. 113,500.
- Honda Pridor’s price has been jacked up to Rs. 150,900 after an increase of Rs. 6,000.
- Honda CG 125 and CG 125 CE’s prices have been increased by Rs. 6,000 and Rs. 7,000 respectively. Their new prices are Rs. 174,500 and Rs. 205,500
- Honda CB 125F now costs Rs. 263,900 after an increase of Rs. 10,000
- Honda CB 150F has seen an increase of Rs. 15,000, taking its new price to Rs. 323,900.
- Similarly, CB 150F SE has also become Rs. 15,000 more expensive and now costs Rs. 327,900.
What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.