How to get your board papers rechecked in Pakistan
Here's all that you need to know!
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s board exams were canceled, and students were promoted based on their previous grades. However, now that things are back on track, students will take their upcoming board exams.
Many times before, students haven’t been satisfied with their marks in board exams. Several people apply for the rechecking of their board papers to ensure they get what they deserve. Here is a step-by-step guide for students looking to know about the rechecking procedure of different boards.
Paper Rechecking Procedure | FBISE
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) has a simple online procedure for rechecking board papers. Students registered under FBISE can apply for rechecking by reading the following instructions.
- Access the FBISE online portal.
- After opening the webpage, download the challan form by clicking on “online challan”.
Note: You have to apply for rechecking of papers within 20 days of the result declaration. The rechecking fee per paper is Rs. 630 for local students and 20$ per paper for international students. Also, international students do not need to download the challan form. It’s for Pakistani students only.
- You will see the options “generate challan form for SSC” or “HSSC”. Click on the one for which you want to apply.
- Write your name and amount in rupees.
- Select “Rechecking answer book” from the given options.
- Click on “generate challan form” to download it on your device.
- Come back to the main online portal page.
- Fill in all the required details in the form like class, examination, roll no. etc.
- Choose the subjects that you want to be rechecked.
- Finally, type your address, mobile number, email and click on “submit”.
Note: The application will be processed after you submit the rechecking paper fee to the bank. International students can pay through credit cards. All the payment details are given on the portal.
Paper Rechecking Procedure | BISEP
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Peshawar (BISEP) also provide students with the rechecking facility. Students can apply for it through the following procedure.
- Open the BISEP portal on your computer or smart device.
- Once you have opened the link, you need to enter your mobile number, roll number, and registration number in the given field.
- Click on “apply.”
- In the next step, select the subjects you want to be rechecked and click on “confirm apply”.
- Take a printout of the challan form.
- After that, you will receive a message containing a tracking ID and bank challan form number.
- Submit the fee in the branch of MCB (Muslim Commercial Bank) or ABL (Allied Bank Limited).
Note: You can track the application by clicking on track application and entering the tracking ID.
Paper Rechecking Procedure | Karachi Board
The students of both SSC and HSSC of Karachi board can use the following method to apply for rechecking.
- Download the rechecking form from the board’s official site. Both boards of secondary education and the board of intermediate education Karachi have a separate website. You can download the form from their respective websites.
- Once the form has been downloaded, take a printout of the form.
- Fill out all the details in the form.
- Now take the form to the board office and submit the form to the concerned department.
Just like the Karachi board, students from Punjab boards can download the form from the respective board websites and submit it to the board office to apply for rechecking of board exams.
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.