Indian family hospitalized after mistakenly consuming marijuana thinking it’s ‘methi’

The vegetable seller claimed that it was methi and pulled ‘a prank’ on Nitesh.

1

An Indian family ended up in hospital after using ‘marijuana leaves’ to make ‘ganja sabzi’.

The family from Uttar Pradesh, India mistook marijuana leaves with ‘methi’ and used them to make the dish.

Nitesh, one of the family members, brought home the packet full of weed which was given to him by Naval Kishore, a local ‘vegetable vendor’. The vegetable seller claimed that it was methi and pulled ‘a prank’ on Nitesh.

He unknowingly gave the packet to his sister-in-law. All the six family members consumed the ‘cooked leaves’ thinking it was methi. A couple of minutes after eating the dish, the family felt like something was wrong and told the neighbors to call the ‘doctor’. However, the family was unconscious before the doctor even came.

The raw leaves and cooked marijuana were taken for observation. Police were involved and they went to investigate the vegetable seller for such an act of irresponsibility.

The vendor is in the police’s custody. After a formal complaint, a case will be registered against him for putting so many lives in danger.

  • I can imagine mistaking parsley for coriander, but marijuana for methi? Come on.

    Plus, cooking marijuana would exude this nasty smell that should have thrown them clues.

    Seems like they knew, and overshot it


  • Featured Content⭐


    Most viewed in last 24 hours


    24 گھنٹوں کے دوران 🔥


    >