Iron Man’s Audi E-Tron GT is now available for purchase
International media reports that the Audi E-Tron GT, the car driven by Robert Downy Jr’s character Iron Man in the Avengers Endgame, will hit the global market soon. Reports further state that the vehicle’s price would be relatively high, starting from $110,244 to $183, 656 depending on the car’s version.
The price point of the E-Tron GT means that you have to be Iron Man rich to own this car, but it seems justified. That’s because this electric car can reach from 0 – 100 in 3.3 seconds.
Watch the Audi E-Tron GT’s world premiere here:
First Visual of the E-Tron GT
Robert Downy Jr., the Hollywood actor who played the role of billionaire industrialist Tony Stark aka Iron Man, drove the early prototype of this new battery-powered GT in Marvel’s movie. The Hollywood star also arrived at the film’s premiere in the same car and posed alongside it.
Experts describe the outlook of the E-Tron GT as a combination of potency and elegance. Major features of the electric vehicle showcase:
- A low profile
- An aerodynamic shape mixed with muscular back haunches
- Immense engine power
Potential Launch of the E-Tron GT:
Audi’s motto has always been ‘Vorsprung Durch Technik’, which broadly translates in Leap Forward Through Technology. The new GT is undoubtedly a work of modern tech, which explains why it was part of the Marvel Universe.
Sources state that the new GT is inspired by the grand trousers and muscle cars of the 1950s, 60s, and 70s.
According to reports, the German car manufacturer is all set to launch this vehicle in the upcoming Spring. The car will enter the global market in two variants.
Audi E-Tron in Pakistan:
Audi Pakistan launched the E-Tron Quattro SUV in March 2020 at Audi Pakistan’s Karachi showroom. In the same month, the company brought the vehicle to Lahore.
The Salient features of the Audi E-Tron SUV include:
- Battery-powered vehicle foregoing combustion entirely
- Two electric motors, one at each axle – the two combine to deliver a maximum of 308HP and 561Nm of torque
- Ability to complete the 0-100km/h sprint in sprightly 6.6 seconds
- Motors juiced by a 95.3 kWh lithium-ion battery pack that gives the E-Tron a WLTP rated range of 417km
- 150.0-kW DC fast-chargers that allow it to regain roughly 80km in 10 minutes and about 260km in 30 minutes; 240-volt outlet will be able to charge the E-Tron in about nine hours fully.
The Price of the Audi E-Tron:
The current price of the Audi E-Tron is Rs. 16,750,000.
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.