Islamabad police shares step-by-step guide on how to get a vehicle forensic certificate
The citizens can also contact the lab on 051-9258371 (ext. 162) or visit the police department's website for further information.
The Islamabad police have shared a systematic process for getting a forensic certificate for your vehicle.
The applicant has to follow the steps mentioned below to get a vehicle Forensic verification report:
- Visit in person with a vehicle during working hours from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM in the Forensic Science Laboratory situated at the Police line Headquarters H-11/1 Islamabad.
- Bring original registration book of the vehicle, Original CNIC of the owner, and both items’ photocopies.
- Take the Application form from the Forensic Science Laboratory and fill in the details accordingly.
- The Forensic Science Laboratory will examine the vehicle physically and will attest its Engine and Chassis Number through different mediums
- If the car clears the LAB Test, then it will be returned to the applicant on the same day.
- The Clearance Report, duly signed by the Superintendent of Police Headquarters, will be delivered to the applicant on the following day.
Step Wise Process to get the Vehicle Forensic Certificate. For more details pls contact the forensic lab. 051-9258371 ext-162#IslamabadPolice@ShkhRasheed @PTVNewsOfficial @MoIB_Official @RadioPakistan @dcislamabad @Safecityibd @DigIslamabad pic.twitter.com/1gg1hlIt0M
— Islamabad Police (@ICT_Police) December 22, 2020
The citizens can also contact the lab on 051-9258371 (ext. 162) or visit the police department’s website for further information.
What are your views on this? Share with us in the comments below.