Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Cambridge Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
This is a collective project between the University of Cambridge and the provincial government.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Minister for Higher Education, Kamran Khan Bangash, has announced the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Cambridge Scholarship. This is a collective project between the University of Cambridge and the provincial government.
The Minister took to Twitter to make the announcement and called it the ‘beginning’ of the journey of collaboration with international universities for higher education.
The University of Engineering and Applied Sciences (UEAS), Swat, in collaboration with the Cambridge Trust is offering fully-funded scholarships to students to wish to pursue their studies at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom (UK). The scholarship is funded by the KP government and the University of Cambridge.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship, you have to visit UEAS’s official website.
Students will be eligible if:
- Applicants have applied to the University of Cambridge by December/January deadline (depending on the subject).
- The applicant has received an offer to pursue a Ph.D. at the University of Cambridge starting in Fall 2023.
- The area of research has to fall under any of the listed subject areas and disciplines.
- The applicant has to be a Pakistani citizen and is willing to serve at UEAS, Swat, as a faculty member after completion of the program.
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Cloud Computing and Cyber Security
- Material Sciences and Engineering
- Civil Engineering, Hydropower Engineering, and Architecture
- Computer Systems Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Data Sciences
- Metabolic Engineering, Biological Engineering, Genomics and Proteomics, Cell and Molecular Biology, and Fermentation Technologies
The selected students will receive the following benefits:
- Immigration Health Surcharge per year
- Visa application fee
- Full-course fee per year
- Maintenance allowance per year
- One airfare per year for a return flight to Pakistan
In case a person has any queries, they are advised to send an email to email@example.com.
What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.