APPLY HERE: King Abdulaziz fully-funded scholarship in Saudi Arabia for Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D
The scholarship will also offer two-way airfare ticket yearly.
Saudi Arabia’s prestigious educational institution King Abdulaziz University is offering scholarship programs for you to undertake bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degrees from the university.
The King Abdulaziz University Scholarship is fully-funded. The university will cover all the expenses for the full duration of whichever degree you apply for. The university is offering all the academic programs, including humanities, sciences, engineering, information technology, and much more.
Benefits of the King Abdulaziz scholarship
The benefits of the scholarship are:
- All expenses covered
- A monthly grant of Sr 900
- A Monthly grant of Sr 1,000 (a research assistant without summertime). The contact applies for only one semester, between the deanship of graduate studies and the student, in case of the two parties’ desire to contract for another semester
- Preparation allowance of Sr 1,800 when coming for the first time.
- Accommodation and subsidized meals
- Allowance of Sr 4,000 for Ph.D. and Sr. 3,000 for masters for the printing of the thesis
- An allowance of Sr 2,700 for shipping books (when graduated)
- A two-way airfare ticket yearly.
Eligibility criteria for undergraduates
The eligibility criteria are:
- Must have good conduct
- Must have a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from with KSA or abroad
- the secondary school graduation must not be older than three years
- Should be over the age of 17 and younger than 25
- Female students must be accompanied by a relative, who is within the prohibited degrees with the regular resident
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements
Eligibility criteria for Masters and Ph.D.
The eligibility criteria are:
- Must be younger than 30 years for Masters, and 35 for Ph.D.
- Must obtain recognized qualification from his/her own country with a minimum grade (if their degree classifications were awarded in an estimate)
- Must obtain score these scores in English language test: TOEFL 500 in PBT, TOEFL 173 in CBT, and IELTS 5
- Must provide two letters of recommendation from previous faculty members
- Must not be dismissed from one of Saudia’s institutes/
- Candidates of Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Information Science programs must be professional in spoken and written Arabic language
Needed documents to submit
The documents candidates need to submit are:
- CV for the applicant
- Statement of purpose must be in English except for candidates of Islamic Studies and Arabic Language
- Copy of graduation certificate (certified from the Saudi embassy)
- Copy of the transcript (certified from the Saudi embassy)
- Recommendation letters
- Copy of a valid passport
How and where to apply:
The application process for the scholarship is online. To visit, click here.
What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.