KP’s Internships for Communication and Social Media Influencers – Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, and Stipend
Reports state that the job will offer a salary of Rs. 25,000 per month.
Recently, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government announced 1,253 job openings for communication and social media influencer interns. Reports state that the job will offer a salary of Rs. 25,000 per month. All fresh graduates are welcome to apply for the available positions via the KP Internship Portal.
Here is everything you need to know about the job of communication and social media influencer interns:
- Spread awareness about the government’s initiatives and achievements among the public;
- Seek public opinion about the government’s initiatives and achievements;
- Bust fake news circulating against the government with factual data;
- Inform government about public issues, complaints, and grievances shared on social media platforms;
- Promote information coordination between different departments of the government; and
- Meet assigned outreach targets of all social media platforms.
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Computer Science
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Pre Medical
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Pre Engineering
- Diploma in IT (information technology)
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Commerce
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Fine arts
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Science
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE 3 Years) in Civil Engineering
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE 3 Years) in Electrical engineering
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE 3 Years) in Mechanical Engineering
According to the KP Internship portal, no prior relevant experience is required for application. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for these internship positions.
For general information and assistance, applicants can connect with relevant authorities via the KP government’s WhatsApp helpline at 0318-1426743. For issues related to the application portal, applicants can contact the WhatsApp helpline at 0313-9647490. Applicants that aren’t comfortable with communication via the messaging app can send an email to email@example.com.
The deadline to apply for the posts of communication and social media influencer interns is the 11th of January 2022.
Applicants must visit the official website of the KP Internship Portal to apply for the internship. Any applications sent through any other means will stand rejected.
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.