Latest Updates: To fight against coronavirus, here are all the facts you MUST be educated about
The virus has led to thousands of deaths and more than 100,000 infections globally.
The novel corona virus has affected many lives across the world. The virus has led to thousands of deaths and more than 100,000 infections globally.
Here is what you can do to avoid contracting the virus
- According to the health experts, Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water for at least twenty seconds.
- If soap and water are not accessible, you can use a hand sanitizer.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, especially with unwashed hands (as the virus can enter into your body through your eyes, nose and mouth).
- Cover sneezes and coughs with your elbow or a tissue, don not use hands.
- Do not use a mask unless you are already sick (wearing a mask can increase your risk of getting infected if not worn properly).
Society wise measures
- Containment efforts can be affected in this situation.
- Restricting large gatherings may help prevent transmission.
- Early detection of cases through testing is the key to control the virus.
What are your views on this? Share with us in the comments bar below.