Maryam Nawaz condemns her own father’s incompetence, then retracts
- Today’s morning, Maryam Nawaz quoted the story shared by Express Tribune and many other newspapers of Pakistan bashing over the bad performance of PTI Govt.
- She, later on, deleted the tweet from the timeline of her twitter account.
- The deleted tweet was actually quoting the World Bank report on the dismal performance of PML-N’s government.
- The angry daughter of Nawaz Sharif seems to be in habit of propagating fake agenda through her social media account.
Twitteractive daughter of former three times prime minister of Pakistan Maryam Nawaz has yet again proved that she will go to any length to discredit the incumbent government and its performance. Today’s morning, she quoted the story shared by Express Tribune and many other newspapers of Pakistan bashing over the bad performance of, according to her, the disabled and disqualified government of the country.
The World Bank completed the assessment report in collaboration with the federal government and European Union and the assessment covers three financial years 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 when PML-N was in power.
The crux of the matter is that the draft report of the World Bank carried an objective assessment of Pakistan’s public finance management system and 3 years’ budget from 2015-16 to 2017-18 and credit goes to Maryam Nawaz for further dismantling the rotten image of PML-N as she publicly displayed the report regarding the bad performance of the PML-N’s government through her twitter account. Here’s the screenshot of her tweet in which he criticized the performance of Govt earlier today, however, the tweet was later deleted from the timeline.
Some of the World Bank’s Report’s Highlights
- The draft report of the World Bank showed that the country was assigned the lowest score ‘D’ due to higher than budgeted expenditures, poor revenue collection, poor internal audit and lack of information about service delivery, etc.
- The report highlights the various aspects regarding poor financial management by PML-N government during their last term in power including weak internal audit control functions, poor budgetary expenses.
- The draft report also highlighted the inability of the government to develop an effective cash management system which triggers the government entities to keep public wealth in private commercial bank accounts as 2.3 trillion rupees were placed in accounts maintained in private commercial bank adding that this money was never audited.
The angry daughter of Nawaz Sharif seems to be in habit of propagating fake agenda to the masses through her social media account as she shares the fake or incorrect information at one moment and gets it deleted the very next moment as she witnesses the backlash regarding her shared story. This kind of behavior depicts her superficial approach towards the issues and prevailing dynamics of society. Once you come across her twitter timeline you’ll soon realize the impractical and self-centered mindset aiming to lead the masses of Pakistan.
How do you comment on the economic policies of the past government of PML-N citing incompetence at various fronts as stated in the World Bank report?