APPLY HERE: Everything you need to know about $25,0000 Scholarship for Massey University, New Zealand
This scholarship is awarded to high-achieving students who are willing to pursue a full-time degree at Massey University.
International students wanting to take admission to an undergraduate study at Massey University, New Zealand can now apply for the ‘International Student Excellence Scholarship’.
This scholarship is awarded to high-achieving students who are willing to pursue a full-time degree at Massey University. The sponsor of the tuition award is the educational institute itself and it is only available for the undergraduate level.
The scholarship is worth $25,0000.
You can apply for various courses being offered at the university
International students, belonging to anywhere in the world, can apply.
The candidates must meet the following criteria for the Massey University International Student Excellence Scholarships:
- The applicant must be an international student
- Based on academic merit
- This scholarship is valid for numerous courses at the university
- Community service, leadership qualities, and level of motivation will be taken into account
- Exceptional personal skills like perseverance, emotional maturity, etc.
- Applications must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded
- A high school transcript and/or GSE result (if your transcript is not in English, it will also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at the university
- The application process is based on merit and evidence of leadership
- Applications are required to provide evidence of meeting the institute’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How to apply
The applicants are required to first take admission for an undergraduate course at the university. Once you receive your offer letter, you can proceed to login to the student portal, go to the grants lab, and then apply for a scholarship.
The application deadline is the 1st of December 2020.
What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.