News Confirmed: MG GT will be launched in Pakistan in 2022
Experts believe that the vehicle will come to Pakistan in the next seven months.
Javed Afridi took to Twitter to make the announcement and said:
MG GT, see you this year in Pakistan.
MG GT SEE YOU THIS YEAR IN PAKISTAN ‼️ pic.twitter.com/cC5X8fekDX
— Javed Afridi (@JAfridi10) May 7, 2022
Experts believe that the vehicle will come to Pakistan in the next seven months. The news has got car enthusiasts all excited as they can’t wait for this vehicle to be launched in the market.
Here’s everything we know about the MG GT:
Engine & Transmission
MG GT comes with a 1.5L naturally aspirated 4-cylinder 16-valve engine that produces 118 horsepower and 150 Nm of torque and is mated with CVT.
From the looks of it, MG GT is a premium sedan. The front fascia looks exciting with a chrome-plated grille dipping towards the ground and sleek diamond-cut LED headlights. The roofline slopes all the way to the rear edge and meets the LED taillights.
The exterior has other notable features like:
- Bi-function projection headlights
- Front and rear aero wipers
- LED daytime running lights
- Follow-me-home headlights
- Rear fog lamps
- 16-inch alloy wheels
The interior looks just as classy as the exterior. The most noticeable feature right off the bat is the red trims on the doors, headrests, and center console storage box. The dashboard looks sporty with a jewel pattern and a chrome accent. The electric sunroof is like icing on the cake; it takes the premium feel to a whole another level.
Other feature headlights include:
- Leather seats
- 6-way adjustable driver seat
- 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
- Foldable rear seats
- Leather steering wheel with tilt adjustment
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Remote keyless entry
- Power windows
- Six speakers
- 10-.1-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple Carplay
- Cruise control
- Electronic climate control
MG GT has got a five stars rating by the European New Car Assessment Programme (NCAP) because it comes fitted with safety features such as:
- Hill-Start Assist
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)
- Curve Brake Control
- Traction Control System
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.