National Testing Service Pakistan announces job vacancy
- NTS needs Individual for the post of ‘Manager human Resource’.
- The candidate should have a command on skills like management, planning, and compliance of all HR related matters.
- Minimum 16 years of education from Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized university preferably in Human Resource Management.
National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan has recently announced a challenging job opportunity for citizens of Pakistan.
moreover, the institution needs services of a passionate and growth-oriented individual for the post of ‘Manager human Resource’.
The candidate should have a command on skills like management, planning, and compliance of all HR related matters.
These are the terms and conditions a candidate should follow and posses to be able to apply for the job position.
- “Minimum 16 years of education from HEC recognized university preferably in Human Resource Management.
- Should have at least 12 years post-qualifications and relevant experience.
- Must have first class (60 + %) in all other academic degrees/certificates.
- Must be an initiator, self-motivated, high level of personal integrity, confidentiality and discretion with a flexible work approach.
- The maximum age limit at the time of appointment is 50 years”.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for application submission is Monday, November 4, 2019.
You can download application form from the link given below:
National Testing Service
“THE National Testing Service, as the name implies, is a testing system introduced by the Musharraf regime primarily for grants of scholarships to students who intended to get higher education abroad”.
What are your views on this? Share with us in the comments bar below.