After Honda, Pak Suzuki & Yamaha also increase prices of its bikes
Pak Suzuki and Yamaha have increased the prices of its bikes. Just a few days ago, Honda along with other bike-makers had also jacked up its prices.
The new Suzuki bike prices will be effective from today. Following are the new prices of Suzuki after the latest increase:
- The price of Suzuki GD110S has been increased by Rs. 5,000, taking the price to Rs. 212,000.
- Suzuki GS150 now costs Rs. 232,000 after its price was raised by Rs. 7,000. Previously, it costed Rs. 225,000.
- Suzuki GS150SE has also become Rs. 7,000 more costlier and now costs Rs. 249,000 compared to its previous price of Rs. 242,000.
- The price of Suzuki GR150 has been increased the most. After Rs. 9,000 hike, now it cost Rs. 339,000.
Yamaha has increased the prices of its bikes for the third time this year. Here are the new prices:
- The price of YB-125Z has been increased by Rs. 21,000 and its new price is Rs. 231,500.
- The price of YB-125Z DX has been increased by Rs 22,500 and it’s new price is Rs. 248,500.
- The price of YBR-125 has been increased by Rs 23,000 and it’s new price is Rs. 255,000.
- The price of YBR-125G has been increased by Rs 23,000 and its new price is Rs. 265,500
- The price of YBR-125G Limited has been increased by Rs 23,500 and its new price is Rs. 268,500.
Honda Bike Prices:
The prices of different models of Honda were increased by up to Rs. 9,000. Honda CD-70 and CD-70 dream saw an increase of Rs. 3,600 and Rs. 4,000, respectively. Both the bikes, which used to be affordable not so long ago, now cost over Rs. 100,000.
What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.