Pakistan to deliver first installation of ”Super Mushshak” to Turkey by June 2020
According to PAC officials, deliveries will continue in 10 batches every 6 months.
After successful acceptance tests, seven more aircraft will be delivered to Turkey by the end of next year.
Pakistan’s defense exports exceeded $210 million in the last fiscal year.
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), which participated in Dubai Airshow 2019 Exhibition with MFI-395 Super Mushshak Basic Training Aircraft (BEU), revealed to the Defense Turkey Magazine that initial batch of Super Mushshak training aircraft is expected to be delivered to Turkey in 2020.
According to PAC officials, deliveries will continue in 10 batches every 6 months. However, all deliveries will be completed by the end of 2022.
The first batch will consist of three MFI-395 super Mushshak aircraft. Moreover, after the successful acceptance tests, seven more aircraft will be delivered to the Turkish Air Force by the end of next year.
The preliminary contract under the project was signed on 23rd November 2016 in Karachi, whereas the official agreement was held in Istanbul on May 10th, within the scope of IDEF ’17 International Defense Industry Fair.
General Features MFI-395 Super Mushshak Aircraft
- IFF and GPS capable of interrogating friendly enemies
- Short landing and take-off distance
- Low pitch and final approach speeds,
- UHF / VHF radio, Basic maneuverability
- low speed and final approach speeds,
- high side wind limit,
- Length : 23.5ft (7.15)
- Height : 8ft to 6 inches (2.6m)
- Wingspan : 29ft (8.85m)
- Wing Area: 11.9m2
- The curb weight of the automobile is 1.676lb (760kg)
- Maximum Take-off Weight: 2.755lb (1.250kg)
- Engine Type: 6-cylinder Textron Lycoming IO-540 V4A5
- Engine Power: 260hp (at International Standard Atmosphere (ISA), 2.7oorpm)
- Service Ceiling: 22,000ft (6,705m)
- Fuel Capacity: 47 Gallons (in two separate internal fuel tanks)
- Crew: In the cockpit, the Teacher Pilot and the Student Pilot (throw seats) sit side by side and the rear cabin has a seat option for third personnel.
- Range: 440nm (814km)
- Staying in the air: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Body Life: 9,500 hours
- User Countries: Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Nigeria, South Africa and Azerbaijan
Pakistan’s Defense Exports picking pace:
Pakistan’s defense exports exceeded $210 million in the fiscal year. Furthermore, a close ally of Pakistan, China is playing a significant role in escalating Pakistan’s defense production capability.
What are your views on this? Share with us in the comments bar below.