[PICTURES]: 22 Hilarious Online Shopping Fails
Many Pakistanis seem to doubt shopping for products online because of various reasons like fraud, fabrication, and more. Major distrust surrounds the act of online shopping, which is why many people carefully check all sources before placing an order.
Today we bring you 22 hilarious online shopping fails which will compel you to become more careful:
1. Face mask that didn’t cover the face
2. Woven blanket that called for major weaving effort
3. Custom face print pillow – cute or creepy?
4. Misprint that changed the context
5. A chair for the bedroom or the dollhouse?
6. A women’s shirt that only fits the cat
7. Misprints ‘spicing up’ custom shirt’s meaning
8. Dinosaur pillow turns out to be a pillow cover
9. Cast iron skillet good enough for babies
10. Gigantic Teddy Bear that was #HeightGoals
11. Alien Balloons that blow up not-so-differently
12. Cute PJs disappointment
13. Dustpan right out of The Giants
14. Bridal Dress Fraud
15. Purchasing rings on the internet? No, thank you
16. Cute keychain becomes super aggressive upon arrival
17. Heavy-duty boots that were (…uh) not so heavy?
18. Men’s Tank top is the perfect women’s dress
19. Graphic Tee with just a ‘minor’ default
20. Pair of shoes more fitting for the left foot ONLY
21. Panda Pillow becomes a ‘little’ disappointing
22. Lingerie worth a million laughs
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.