Deadline October 29th: Apply for the PSEB PAID Internship Program for Pakistani IT students
The main aim of the ICT internship is to develop a talented and up-to-date workforce for the ICT industry.
Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) Paid Internship Program brings an exciting opportunity for graduates of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and IT sectors. The main aim of the ICT internship is to develop a talented and up-to-date workforce for the ICT industry. Approximately 3,000 internees are selected from Pakistan for this internship to be placed in public and private sector enterprises’ ICT Industry & IT departments.
The internship program is funded by Ignite (Formerly National ICT R&D Fund) and implemented by The Pakistan Software Export Board. The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MOITT) has launched this internship program to boost the country’s economic development. Experts from the (MOITT) and professionals from the ICT industry have planned and developed the internship program with much dedication to the country’s youth.
- Applicants must have 16 years of education from an HEC recognized institute.
- Applicants must be permanent citizens of Pakistan and can be verified by NADRA.
- Applicants must have graduated in the academic year 2019 and onwards.
- Applicants must not be working anywhere else and are required to submit an undertaking regarding the matter.
- Applicants must be between the age of 20-30 years.
- For any disabled applicant, the age limit is 20 – 40 years.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 from 4.0 or 55% marks.
- Internees will be provided PKR 20,000 per month by the companies.
- Internees will get to work with renowned companies in the ICT and IT sectors.
- Internees can add valuable experience to their CV or resume.
- The application process of the PSEB Paid Internship Program for ICT and non-ICT is online. You can get the form by visiting the official website.
- Provide all your details in the application form correctly and submit all the documents mentioned above.
- Provide your bank details during the application submission.
- Once complete, review and submit your application form.
- Profile Picture
- CNIC copy front and back both
- Academic Degree attested by HEC
The deadline to apply for the PSEB Paid Internship Program is the 29th of October 2021.
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.