PTA launches Customer Support Center service to facilitate telecom customers
The services will be available seven days a week from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM through a dedicated toll-free number: 0800-55055.
The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has launched a Consumer Support Center (CSC) service with competent and skilled agents to assist telecom consumers.
The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) Chairman, Major Gen.(R) Amir Azeem Bajwa launched the CSC service. The services will be available seven days a week from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM through a dedicated toll-free number: 0800-55055.
Purpose of the PTA CSC
1) Customers can lodge their complaints pertaining to telecom services.
2) Customers can register complaints related to the following issues
- Cellular mobile telephony,
- Internet service providers,
- Fixed/wireless phone,
- Device Identification Registration and Blocking System (DIRBS),
- Web content reporting (blasphemy, pornography etc.),
- Allocation of short/CVAS registration amongst others.
The customer only needs to provide their necessary information and details for the agent to categorize and respond to their complaints quickly.
Telecom customers are encouraged to take up their complaints with their relevant service providers. In case the relevant telecom operator does not address a consumer’s complaint, or they are unsatisfied, they may contact the PTA CSC or launch a complaint on the official website of PTA.
What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.