Gallup Survey: Around 55% Pakistanis Want An Afghan Style “Islamic” Government In Pakistan
The Gallup survey has disclosed some bizarre revelations
In some unusual and bizarre revelations, more than half of Pakistanis desire to have an Afghan Taliban-type of “Islamic” government here at home.
This was revealed in a survey conducted by Gallup & Gillani Pakistan, which is a local affiliate of Gallup International.
The survey was conducted as a nationally representative sample whose participants consisted of both men and women from across the four provinces.
According to the survey results, an unusual 55% of Pakistanis desire for the Pakistani government to become similar to the incumbent Afghan Taliban government.
On the other hand, 31% of the respondents detested having a government similar to the Afghan Taliban at home.
Meanwhile, 14% of the respondents did not know or did not respond to this particularly unusual question of whether they would prefer to have an Afghan Taliban-style “Islamic” government at home or not.
Gender-wise, Pakistani men were slightly more likely to desire an Afghan Taliban-style “Islamic” government than Pakistani women.
According to details, 56% of Pakistani men were in favor of an Afghan Taliban-style “Islamic” government, while slightly less than half of the Pakistani women —49%—opted for the same.
Other Blogs By Siasat.pk On Surveys Conducted By Gallup & Gillani Pakistan
- Pakistanis Express Satisfaction As Survey Reveals 79% Pakistanis Have Not Watched Any Indian Film Over The Past Year
- 95% Pakistanis Support Govt. Decision Of Making Qur’an Compulsory In Schools
- 63% of Pakistani Businesses Believe That The Country Is Headed In The Right Direction
- 70% Pakistanis Believe Imran Khan-Led PTI Government Will Complete The 5-Year-Term
- 90% of Pakistanis are In Favor Of Compulsory Arabic Classes
- 92% of Karachiites Think The City Is The Best Place To Live
- More than half of Pakistanis happy with the formation of the Taliban government in Afghanistan
- Here are the best-performing federal ministers
- 75% of Pakistanis Have Never Read A Book Outside Their Syllabus
What are your views on this? Share with us in the comments below.