Around 55% Pakistanis Want An Afghan Taliban Style “Islamic” Government In Pakistan : Gallup
Gender-wise, Pakistani men were slightly more likely to desire an Afghan Taliban-style "Islamic" government than Pakistani women.
In some surprising revelations
, more than half of Pakistanis desire to have an Afghan Taliban type of “Islamic” government here at home.
This was revealed in a survey conducted by Gallup & Gillani Pakistan, which is a local affiliate of Gallup International.
The survey was conducted as a nationally representative sample whose participants consisted of both men and women from across the four provinces.
According to the survey results, an unusual 55% of Pakistanis desire for the Pakistani government to become similar to the incumbent Afghan Taliban government.
On the other hand, 31% of the respondents detested having a government similar to the Afghan Taliban at home.
Meanwhile, 14% of the respondents did not know or did not respond to this particularly unusual question of whether they would prefer to have an Afghan Taliban-style “Islamic” government at home or not.
Gender-wise, Pakistani men were slightly more likely to desire an Afghan Taliban-style “Islamic” government than Pakistani women.
According to details, 56% of Pakistani men were in favor of an Afghan Taliban-style “Islamic” government, while slightly less than half of the Pakistani women —49%—opted for the same.
Other Blogs By Siasat.pk On Surveys Conducted By Gallup & Gillani Pakistan
- Pakistanis Express Satisfaction As Survey Reveals 79% Pakistanis Have Not Watched Any Indian Film Over The Past Year
- 95% Pakistanis Support Govt. Decision Of Making Qur’an Compulsory In Schools
- 63% Pakistani Businesses Believe That The Country Is Headed In The Right Direction
- 70% Pakistanis Believe Imran Khan-Led PTI Government Will Complete The 5-Year-Term
- 90% Pakistanis In Favor Of Compulsory Arabic Classes
- 92% Karachiites Think The City Is The Best Place To Live
- More than half of Pakistanis happy with the formation of the Taliban government in Afghanistan
- Here are the best performing federal ministers
- 75% Pakistanis Have Never Read A Book Outside Their Syllabus
What are your views on this? Share with us in the comments below.