[APPLY HERE] Eligibility, details for ‘The Great Scholarship Program UK 2021’ for Pakistani students
Pakistani students can go through the selected university's details and check their criteria by accessing the website.
The UK government is offering the Great Scholarship Program to all students who wish to study in the UK. Whether students want to pursue a Master’s degree or enroll in the MPhil program, the scholarship caters to almost all desires.
Details about the Great Scholarship Program
Under the Great Scholarship Program, the university will fund your tuition fee. However, enrolled students must take care of traveling, accommodation, and living expenses on their own.
The UK scholarship program will allow Pakistani students to study in the UK for one year, as the program is offered for 2021-2022.
It should be noted that the Great Scholarship Program is highly selective; only 11 students from Pakistan will be selected for the scholarship. Applicants will be selected based on their previous academic performance and motivation to study in the area they chose for Masters or MPhil.
Pakistani candidates who believe they can afford to pay for accommodation and living expenses in the UK should not miss this chance to study abroad.
On the other hand, the Great Scholarship Program is also offered to students residing in India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Ghana, Kenya, Egypt, Mexico, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. Eligibility requirements and application criteria for these students may differ accordingly. To get more information on this, please check out the website.
List of UK Institutes Pakistani students can apply for under the Great Scholarship Program:
- University of Cambridge
- University of Edinburgh
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Nottingham
- University of Warwick
- University of Bath
- University of South Wales
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Teesside University
- University of Hull
Pakistani students can go through the selected university’s details and check their criteria by accessing the website.
List of Fields offered by the Great Scholarship Program:
- MSc in Accounting
- MSc in Banking and Finance
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Entrepreneurship
- MSc in International Business
- MSc in Risk Management
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Tourism
- MSc in Logistics
- MSc in Supply Chain
- MSc in Operation and Management
- MSc in Oncology
- MSc in Cancer Immunology
- MSc in Biotechnology
- MSc in Epidemiology
- MSC in Statistics
- Reproductive Technology
- Stem Cell Technology
- Applied Psychology
- Electronic Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- MPhil in Architecture
- MPhil in Energy Technologies
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technology
Eligibility Criteria for the Great Scholarship Program:
- The Great Scholarship Program UK is available for students from India, Pakistan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Ghana, Kenya, Egypt, Mexico, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. However, the application criteria for each country varies.
- The Pakistani applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- The candidate must hold an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must have the motivation to keep up with a postgraduate course in the UK.
- The candidate must be active and willing to show fieldwork experience or prove his/her interest in the subject area of choice.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language and must meet the university’s language requirement.
- The candidate must attend lectures properly and engage in other activities too.
- The applicant must act as an ambassador for the UK’s higher education system and promote their values and share their experiences.
- The candidate must be present at the events to share their studying experience in the UK if asked to attend networking events.
Benefits the Great Scholarship Program provides Pakistani students:
Under the scholarship, the program will contribute £10,000 to the university’s tuition fee the student is enrolled in for 1-year.
Application Process of the Great Scholarship Program:
- Visit the Study UK website.
- Click on the ‘Filter your Result’ option.
- Select the country name you belong to, for example, ‘Pakistan’.
- Browse through the university options and click on the university you want to know about or apply for.
- Follow the instructions.
- Complete the application process and submit according to the deadline. (Please note that the deadline varies with each institute.)
Once the universities filter results and select applicants, the results will be posted, and the selected candidates will be informed. Once the student accepts the offer and registers, the Great Scholarship Program will issue the applicant’s funding.
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.