Toyota Price Hike: See all “new prices” of vehicles here
The auto company Toyota has increased its car prices. The news doesn’t come as a surprise because several speculations had already hinted at an upcoming price hike. Toyota has released a new notification highlighting the new prices of its vehicle range up to Rs. 1,257,000.
Here are the new prices of all locally assembled Toyota cars:
Toyota Corolla New Prices
Now let us discuss the old and new prices of the Toyota Corolla, which comes in six variants.
- The first variant is Corolla Altis X Manual 1.6, and its previous price was Rs. 3,380,000 and after an increase of Rs. 369,000 it will now cost Rs. 3,749,000.
- Then comes Corolla Altis X Automatic 1.6, which has seen a hike of Rs. 395,000, and now it will cost Rs. 3,929,000 compared to Rs. 3,534,000, previously.
- The third one is Corolla Altis X Automatic 1.6 Special Edition (SE), which used to cost Rs. 3,892,000, and after a jump of Rs. 417,000 its new price is Rs. 4,309,000.
- Then comes Corolla Altis X CVT-i 1.8, which saw an increase of Rs. 427,000, taking the rate to Rs. 4,299,000, against the previous Rs. 3,872,000
- The next one is Corolla Altis Grande X CVT-i 1.8 (Beige Interior), which saw a jump of Rs. 470,000, taking the price to Rs. 4,649,000. compared to the old rate of Rs. 4,179,000.
- Finally, it is Corolla Altis Grande X CVT-i 1.8 (Black Interior), which used to cost Rs. 4,199,000, but after an increase of Rs. 490,000, its new price is Rs. 4,689,000.
Toyota Fortuner New Prices
Now comes the SUV by Toyota Pakistan, which has four variants in Pakistan. And here are the new and old prices of these variants.
- The first variant is Fortuner 2.7 G, and previously it cost Rs. 8,569,000; however, after an increase of Rs 930,000, it will now cost Rs. 9,499,000.
- The second one is Fortuner 2.7 V and after a jump of Rs. 1,008,000 its new price is Rs. 10,949,000 compared to Rs. 9,941,000.
- On third, there is the Fortuner 2.8 Sigma 4, which saw an increase of Rs. 1,097,000, taking the price to Rs. 11,489,000, against the previous Rs. 10,392,000.
- At fourth comes the Fortuner Legender, which used to cost Rs. 10,842,000, and after the hike of Rs. 1,257,000 its new rate is Rs. 12,099,000.
Toyota Yaris New Price
The sedan comes in six variants, and here are the old and new prices of the car.
- The first variant is Yaris GLI MT 1.3, and its current price is Rs. 2,612,000, after a jump of Rs. 287,000, the new rate is Rs. 2,899,000.
- Then comes the Yaris ATIV MT 1.3, which saw a hike of Rs. 314,000 taking the price to Rs. 3,059,000, compared to the previous Rs. 2,745,000.
- The third one is Yaris GLI CVT 1.3, and after the latest increase of Rs. 292,000 the new rate of the car is Rs. 3,109,000 against the last rate of Rs. 2,817,000.
- The fourth variant is Yaris ATIV CVT 1.3, which used to cost Rs. 2,919,000, and after the increase of Rs. 310,000 its new price is Rs. 3,229,000.
- The second last one is Yaris ATIV X MT 1.5, and its new price is Rs. 3,289,000 after an increase of Rs. 3,19,000. This variant’s last price was Rs. 2,970,000.
- Last but not least, it is Yaris ATIV X CVT 1.5 and after seeing an increase of Rs. 324,000 its new price is Rs. 3,499,000 compared to the old rate of Rs. 3,175,000.
Toyota Hilux Revo
Now comes the famous Hilux Revo and the old and new prices of its variants. Here they are:
- The first one is Hilux E. Its previous price was Rs. 6,395,000 and after an increase of Rs. 664,000, it will now cost Rs. 7,059,000.
- Then comes Hilux Revo G Manual 2.8, and the company increased its price by Rs. 712,000, taking it to Rs. 7,659,000, against the previous rate of Rs. 6,947,000.
- The third one is Hilux Revo G Automatic 2.8, which saw an increase of Rs. 723,000, meaning its new rate is Rs. 8,029,000, against Rs. 7,306,000.
- The previous price of the fourth variant Hilux Revo V Automatic 2.8 was Rs. 8,032,000, but now it will cost Rs. 8,839,000 as its price has been increased by Rs. 807,000.
- The final one is Hilux Revo Rocco, which used to cost Rs. 8,472,000 and after seeing a hike of Rs. 847,000, its new price is Rs. 9,319,000.
Terms and Conditions
As per Toyota, the new prices will be implemented on all new orders from the 23rd of March 2022. Meanwhile, here is the stepwise division of the new price implementation:
- All the orders till the 22nd of March 2022, booked at full payment on or before the 10th of April 2022, and delivery time of June 2022 will pay the previous prices.
- Bookings with full payments received by dealerships on or before the 10th of March, irrespective of the committed delivery month, will be invoiced on previous prices.
- Booking with initial partial payments received by dealerships on or before the 10th of March 2022, with committed delivery of the 22nd of July and onwards, and full payments against such bookings before the 10th of May 2022, will be invoiced at 50% increased prices.
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.