UNICEF offers FREE latest online courses with certification [APPLY]
All UNICEF online courses are available on Agora and are free of charge.
The UNICEF is offering free certified online courses to students to widen their skill base and capabilities. For every completed course, students receive a certification which states that they have succeeded in outperforming in a specific field or activity.
All UNICEF online courses are available on Agora and are free of charge. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to access your certificate for free. This is an excellent opportunity for students interested in learning.
The courses are available in more than six languages to cater to a wide variety of students. The courses are self-paced, meaning that there is no start and end date; you can enroll at any time from anywhere.
More Details About UNICEF Free Online Courses 2021
- Sponsored By: UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Funds)
- No. of Courses: 140
- Learning Mode: Online
- Certificates: Yes (Free)
- Deadline: No Deadline (Open)
Focus Areas of UNICEF Courses
- Children and Youth (33)
- Education (9)
- Environment and Climate Change (7)
- Health and Nutrition (14)
- Human Rights (13)
- Humanitarian Action (13)
- International Law and Justice (1)
- Migration and Refugees (1)
- Preparedness (4)
- Population and Demography (14)
- Response (7)
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) (13)
- Strategies (50)
- Operational Support (35)
- Leading and managing (4)
- Career Support (16)
- Communication & languages (1)
Available Languages of the Course
UNICEF offers these online courses in more than eight languages. The currently supported languages are:
Advantages of Joining UNICEF Online Courses
- UNICEF is available in 119 countries.
- UNICEF gives you access to more than 140+ courses.
- Applicants worldwide can join these courses in their own language, i.e., Arabic, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese.
- UNICEF does not charge any fee from applicants.
- UNICEF provides a free certificate of completion of the course, which you can add to your CV.
- There is no limitation; applicants can enroll in more than one course at a time.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Courses
Applicants can enroll in the course of their choice online by following these steps:
- Create an account by signing up.
- Make an account as a Guest User.
- Click on any course and in the sidebar.
- Click on the text in green color: Join the Activity.
- A new tab will open containing detailed information about the course, modules, course length, and course certificate.
To apply for the courses, please visit the Official Website of UNICEF Courses.
What are your thoughts on this? Please share with us in the comment section below.