US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor: HEC announces PhD scholarships in top US universities 2022
Through this, aspirants will be able to study at top US universities and attain their doctorate.
Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced scholarships for Pakistani students in the prestigious Ph.D. program as part of the “US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor”. Through this, aspirants will be able to study at top US universities and attain their doctorate.
FIND ALL THE INFORMATION HERE:
New User Registration:
To Login please visit https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/
To create a profile for a first-time user, fill in the available form on the link mentioned above.
Click on ‘Register’ for new users and follow the steps stated below:
- You will be required to create a user ID by using your CNIC (without dashes) as a User ID and selecting your password.
- Create an Account and fill in the required information available on the screen.
- Click and obtain ‘Mobile Code’ on your provided mobile no. for further process. (Currently, MNC / Ported numbers are not supported)
- After receiving the code on your mobile enter the code.
- Enter your email ID and click Send Code. You will receive a code in your provided email.
- Please enter a valid email ID.
- Perform code verification and click on submit.
- You will be registered successfully. Please check your email for further information.
- You will be required to enter your created ‘User ID’ & ‘Password’ then ‘Sign in’ on the HEC portal.
- Complete online profile section-wise at https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/
- Click ‘Scholarships and Grants’ on left ‘Navigation’ and then ‘US-PAK Knowledge Corridor Application’.
- Now follow instructions, fill and submit the form successfully.
- All applicants will be required to show commitment to serving in Pakistan after completion of their studies.
- The grant will be offered for a maximum period of 5 years.
- HEC attested documents are not required at the time of application submission. Those who are shortlisted will be asked to submit the HEC attested documents later. Applicants are advised to download the filled application form for record purposes.
- Misstatement/ misrepresentation of information in the application form can lead to disqualification/ cancellation of the scholarship award at any stage of the program.
- Postal address for correspondence:Project Management Unit (PMU)
US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor
13 B/ 11, HRD Building
Higher Education Commission (HEC)
Sector H-8, Islamabad.
What are your views on this? Share with us in the comments bar below.