USAID Funded MDCAT Preparatory Course Announced For Female Students
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) has announced a USAID funded course for female students to help them prepare for the upcoming Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT).
Talent Hunt Program has been launched by USAID-funded Merit and Needs Based Scholarship Program to encourage and prepare deserving female students from low-income backgrounds who are unable to pursue higher education in top Pakistani universities/professional colleges due to lack of finances required for entry test preparation.
The selected female students will then take part in short term entry test preparatory classes for Medical universities of Pakistan.
APPLY ONLINE AT; http://Talenthunt.hec.gov.pk
- Student must be Pakistani/AJ&K national
- Must belong to low-income households
- Must have secured 80% or above marks in FSc. pre-medical.
Process of Shortlisting
- The application will be scrutinized by HEC Committee to determine eligibility of the applicant.
- Merit list will be prepared based on academic record and needs-based criteria defined under the program.
- Selection offer will be extended to top candidates depending upon the number of available seats.
- Matric and FSc. certificates will be scrutinized before registration of preparatory classes.
Program Coverage for Student
- Mock test will be conducted after preparatory workshop
Entry Test Venues: Multan, Faisalabad, Quetta, Tandojam, Karachi
Last Date to Apply: October 22, 2022
What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below .